Finn Discovers his Manhood


Last night Finn and I went to spend the night with Nana and Papa. When we walked in the door we saw Mom, Greg, Em and Coop playing ball in the floor. Finn immediately started crying. In order to cheer Finn up Emily showed Finn "Pukey" Coop's wobbly penguin. Finn was terrified. He was so scared that his entire body shook. In summary Finn screamed the entire time. It was the most stressful time I have ever had with him. He was o.k. as long as I was holding him. The only positive thing that I can say about the whole experience is that Finn asked for "mama" all weekend long. It is so nice to hear him say "mama."

On Saturday morning we went to get breakfast at Hardee's and then the boys had a bath.

Everything was going great until Coop started playing. I love watching Cooper take a bath because he plays so hard that he soaks the whole bathroom. Finn, being the biggest scared-e-cat I have ever met, was terrified and immediately implemented his exit strategy.


After getting Finn out of the tub I set him on the floor to let him dry off and calm down. While sitting there Finn discovered the essence of his manhood. All of sudden he looked down and saw something that he had never seen before. He got this very serious look on his face and then he tried to pick it up. I, of course, can't post pictures, but the ones I took were hilarious.
Next Finn discovered the vent covers. Before I could stop him he had pulled the cover off and made his best attempt to pull himself in.
After the baths were over Finn and I got ready for Stacey's wedding. Finn wore his new shorts and new shoes. The shorts were so long they actually ended up looking like baggy capri pants.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that had to have been the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere