No News is Good News

Or so they say. Not a lot happened today so I am just going post a few pictures.




To sum up, I woke Finn up this morning at 7:00. When I went into his room he was laying on his side. I am going to give it one more night and if he continues to roll over we will have to try something else. I left the house around 8:30 and was gone until 5:00. Finn went to the Farm today to help with wedding preparations, so he didn't make it home until after 6:00. I was going to start going to a new bible study lead by my good friend Regina. The bible study started at 7:00 and I would've had to leave the house at 6:45 so I decided to wait and go next week. I wish there were more time in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday