Copy Cat




Today Finn got a wonderful surprise, Victoria and JT came to pick Finn up from the house and take him on a car ride. He got to sit in JT's big car seat and everything. When we first put him in the car he acted a little nervous, he kept looking at me as if to say, "I'm not going to cry but I would prefer for you to stay within my line of sight."




After a few minutes we all started raising our hands, including JT. It was at this point that Finn decided that this arrangement wasn't so bad after all.






When Finn got home this afternoon he was so happy to see me. He was also in a great mood which is surprising given the fact that he only took a one hour nap.

At some point while feeding Finn his green beans and potatoes, I must have put my hands on my head in complete and utter frustration (seriously a very messy combination). The next thing I know Finn is putting both hands on his head and laughing. Once he gets his hands on his head he takes his right hand and taps his fingers. After putting his hands on his head, he immediately put him in the air and then started clapping. Is it possible that we have a future male cheerleader on our hands?????

Next I decided to see what else Finn could copy. I thought that I would challenge him a bit by doing the moose head (opening your hands, putting your thumbs on your temples and spreading your fingers out to look like antlers).
Not perfect, but not bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday