Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Finn


Today Finn couldn't make up his mind about what type of mood he was going to be in. One minute he was laughing and smiling and being all around adorable, the next he was crying and mad and biting me. He was a perfect angel during Sunday School, so I was a bit surprised that he so moody after his nap. I guess he is still feeling poorly. (He has a terrible hacking cough - it sounds so painful.) The following pictures were literally taken within seconds of each other.


Not so happy . . .


Happy . . .

Not so happy . . .

really happy . . .


This is how our whole day went. I was exhausted by the time I put him to bed at 7:30. He even fussed in the bathtub. It is really bad if even the bathtub can't help.



We attempted to crawl several times today. Finn is very close. He can get up on his hands, and one knee. The other gets stuck sideways underneath him, but he is starting to figure out how to straighten it out.




Once he gets in the position he will rock back and forth for a few seconds. Then he gets really mad and frustrated, falls belly first into the floor and cries for his Mama.


After a few failed attempts at crawling, Finn and I sat in the floor next to the computer desk and practiced standing up. He really wasn't much in the mood to stand so I just did whatever I could to make him happy.





Finn has picked up a few new habits. He is clapping pretty regularly now. He also has taken a liking to raising both of his arms up in the air as high as he can.


Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE reading your blog. Finn is adorable, and it always makes me laugh to read about all of his adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday