Pay No Attention to that Baby Behind the Curtain


Today Finn went to stay with Victoria. It was a great day for Finn because he got to see his buddy J.T. on the day that J.T. turned one year old. For the first time today Finn fussed when Michael made the hand off to Victoria. Michael told me that Finn reached back for him and cried a little. I guess we are now smack dab in the middle of separation anxiety.

Before going to Victoria's house Finn laid on the bed and helped his mom and dad to get dressed. I guess you one could say that he sent good thoughts our way. After getting Finn dressed in his puppy dog romper complete with a tail Finn packed up to leave for the day. Before he did he have his Mama a kiss while she was on the treadmill.






I had to a late appointment today so Michael had to pick Finn up from Victoria's. When I got home Finn was jumping on the couch. He really didn't seem that excited to see me. When Michael walks in the room Finn absolutely panics until Michael picks him up. I got a semi sincere smile.

After dinner I took Finn upstairs for his bath. During the bath Kodiak started playing with the shower curtain which prompted Finn to play with the shower curtain as well. He sat up on his knees, grabbed the curtain and ended up pulling the entire curtain into the tub. I kept waiting for him to lose is balance and plop back into the water. But he managed to stay upright.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday