A New Era (6/26/10)

Today was a great day! Finn and I got up at around 6:30 and we both ate breakfast. After breakfast I took Finn upstairs while I walked on the treadmill. Normally when I walk on the treadmill I put in the den floor and let him play with this toiletry basket.



When I was about 90% finished walking I noticed that Finn was no longer sitting next to his basket, but instead he was crawling warp speed toward the treadmill. Okay, I may have exaggerated a little bit; he was making pretty good time.



Before I knew it Finn had made it to the treadmill and was attempting to put his fingers on the belt. Scared that he would get his hands caught in the belt I picked him up held him for the last part of my workout.



I was so excited to see Finn crawl, but more so I was thankful that I was able to be with him when he crawled for the first time. After I got off the treadmill we rushed into the bedroom to wake Michael up to tell him the good news. Next we returned to the site of our big accomplishment and practiced some more. The first thing Finn did was crawl toward the steps, go figure. Next he crawled back to the treadmill, immediately followed by the TV cabinet
Finn ended his tour at the bathroom door. Life as we know it is officially over!!! I can’t wait to start chasing him around.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere