Friday with Finn



Today Nana came to keep Finn and Cooper while MJ and I went to the pool. We had a nice day to lay out, but I got a little bit red. Sunbathing Tip # 1, never lay out with a person that has recently spent a week in the Dominican Republic; you can’t keep up. While we were at the pool Mom stayed with Finn and Cooper. After we got back from the pool we all went to have lunch at Blue Coast. FYI, the highchairs at Blue Coast are terrible. Finn couldn’t sit in them without sliding forward. Finally, I ended up giving him a tortilla chip and put him in the floor. At this point it has to be painstakingly obvious that I am not a germaphobe. After Mom and MJ left I gave Finn a bottle and we rocked until Michael came home with dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday