Morning Breath




Today Finn turned nine (9) months old. He has officially been out as long as he was in. I am so glad that he is out! First because this summer has been unbearably hot and I absolutely cannot imagine being pregnant in this heat; second, we get to claim Finn on our income tax returns; third, I don't have to be the crazy cat lady who talks about her cat (Fannie Mae) like she is her child; and finally, I have never loved anything on earth as much as I love the Finnster. Every move he makes is entertaining; every sound he makes is precious; and every smile makes my heart hurt. You know that feeling when you love something so much you can literally feel your heart in your chest? It's great isn't it.

Be that as it may, I was shocked to learn that Finn is not the perfect specimen that I believed him to be for the last nine (9) months. When I went to get Finn out of the bed this morning I noticed the ever so faintest hint of something rather stale and unpleasant. Upon Finn giving me his morning kiss, which really just consists of him opening his mouth as wide as possible and devouring my nose region, I smelled "morning breath." Let the good times roll.

This is a picture of Finn looking at himself in the mirror - he is obviously impressed with what he sees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday