First Day of Daycare.

Monday was Will's first day of daycare.  There there three typed pages of notes that I could get his bag packed. It took me forever to get the bag packed due to all the details, but I think with practice, it will come easily.  I also prepared a page of notes to give to his caregiver that introduced Will to her.





I am so happy with his daycare.  It is right behind my office so I just get him out of carseat and carry him over in the mornings.  

He did really well his first day and all this week.  On Tuesday I picked him up and he was laying on the floor playing in a "play gym" laughing.  It was so sweet. 

On Wednesday we went to see the lactation consultant.  I learned that I have breastfed all of my boys incorrectly.  I am trying to change it up, but old habits die hard. Oh, I also have thrush. 



Wednesday evening Will was very upset with me.  So I took him outside and let him watch while Finn, Sam and I played basketball.  Finn asked me to turn his songs on so that he could "practice his moves."  Right now his basketball songs are "All I Do is Win" and "Hall of Fame."  He is so funny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere