Working with a baby

On Friday, September 16, I have a big trial.  It it one of my last cases that has carried over from my practice. Trials like this take a lot of preparation and a lot of time - time that Will will not give me. So we improvise.  Will lays right next to me while I work in bed. When he fusses I  hold him for a few minutes and after he calms down I put him down and pick the laptop back up.  It is a bit tedious - but it works.


Since I had to work Friday night Michael rented "Angry Birds" the movie for the boys and we ate pizza.  After dinner, Will and I went back downstairs to work a little more before bed.

While we haven't much progress in the sleep department, Will will at least let me swaddle him now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday