5 oz.


We figured out a new way to sit in the jumping gym.


Today Finn had a hard day. The poor little glutton didn't eat anything from 7:30 to 2:00ish. When I arrived home at 5:00 he had only taken 5 ounces. He is so incredibly spoiled to his Mama. I was told that while he was fussy, he really didn't cry until Michael got home at 2:00. (Michael left work early to pack to go to Knoxville for the evening.) Finn apparently associates Michael with me so he assumed when Michael got home I was close by. He was so happy to eat when I got home.

Since Michael was in Knoxville, Finn and I had the night to ourselves. He was pretty tired by 8:00 and he slept on my shoulder for an hour before I put him to bed at 9:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere