Finn is okay!







It looks like Finn's little tumble didn't hurt him too badly. He woke up at 5:30 for some breakfast just like normal. I have never been so relieved to be woken up before 6:oo.

After breakfast we got ready and went to visit our friends Scott and Amy in the hospital. Beforehand we stopped at my office so that I could bring a few things that I would need to get started back on Monday. While there Finn was so cute. He wasn't doing anything special, just sitting on my desk smiling - but it made my office so much more pleasant. I tried to take a picture but my memory card was in my computer - darn.

Then we stopped by Chili's to pick Scott and Amy up some late lunch. At the hospital Finn began to get hungry so we went to the lactation room for a quick pick me up. I love when public places have lactation rooms - it makes my day so much easier. Then we went to visit with Scott. Scott thought Finn was 8 months old because he is so alert. After our visit we headed to the parking garage to find the car. Unfortunately we got lost in the garage and it was freezing! Poor Finn's fingers and hands were so cold. After a while I finally figured out how we got lost in the garage. When I would go visit Cooper at Vanderbilt I always parked in a particular spot. On this visit we parked somewhere different. Without even thinking I lead us up to where I normally parked. Ooops.

On the way home we stopped at Babies-R-Us for some onsie extenders and a few sleepers. Once we got home I cooked spaghetti and we all watched "Yes Man." I put Finn to bed around 10:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday