Bible Study Buddies


Call me crazy, but this one reminds me of M.J.


Today Finn spent the day with Victoria. Usually he stays with Victoria on Wednesday and Fridays but today we was with her on Thursday because Gran had a doctor's appointment. On Thursday nights Michael and I attend a couples bible study at John and Victoria's house. Since Finn was already at their house, we went straight over after work. Finn was sound asleep when we got there. After a while I had to go in and get him out of the crib and feed him before the other couples arrived. He looked so sweet when I looked in over the crib at him.

I really enjoy our bible, because all of the couples that attend have babies under the age of one. While we were eating dinner all of the babies were playing in the floor. J.T., Micah and Carter, were all playing on their bellies. Finn was the only baby playing on his back. But he was also the only baby laying around in only his diaper too. My new mission is to make Finn like tummy time! At around 8:15 all the babies started to get really restless so we called it a night. The babies pretty much dictate how long the study will last.

Comments

  1. awww, he looks so precious. We need to come see you guys soon. I haven't seen Finn in too long. Squeeze those cheeks for aunt em!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere