Boo Boo Report

 Just a few pictures before Church on Sunday.





Sam's new thing is to run away from us as fast as he can go as soon as he gets outside.


On Monday night as I was going through Finn's backpack I found a "Boo Boo Report."  Apparently Finn "got bit" at school.  It didn't find this report until around 7:00 that night.  When I picked Finn up at 3:30 he didn't mention it.  Knowing how dramatic Finn is prone to be - I figured this "bite" didn't cross his radar.  I took a risk and asked Finn who bit him.  He told me it was Gavin - our little neighbor up the street. 

On Wednesday after picking Finn up from school I had to run to the Courthouse to get an emergency order signed.  I had to take Finn with me.  On the way back out the car Finn took off running across the main road.  I ran him down in my heels and grabbed the back of his shirt collar.  Once safely across the street, I let go of Finn's collar.  Right about that time he took a spill and scraped his hands.  He pops up, crying of course, and said, "why did you shove me down and hurt me?"  I hope he doesn't tell his teachers his version of this story.  If so, I'm am going to be looking at an arrest :)

On Tuesday night Sam started to get really fussy.  He crawled up in my lap and fell asleep on my shoulder.  The next day he cried the majority of the day.  I also noticed that he had little chigger bites on his ankles.  I thought maybe the itchiness was making him miserable and in turn making him cry.  Regardless I took him to the doctor on Thursday and learned that he has "hand/foot/mouth."  Sam had little blisters covering his throat.  And the little chiggers on his legs were actually little blisters.  The doctor told me that it causes headaches, body aches, and sore throat.  He said it is quite painful. Poor little Sam. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday