Snippets

It has been a pretty normal week - school, JT's and work. Instead of a narrative of the day I have decided to post little snippets of things that have happened this week.

1. When I picked Finn up from school on Friday he told me all about his days - then he said the entire Pledge of Allegiance followed up immediately by the singing of the first verse of "My County Tis of Thee." 

2. On Thursday after picking Finn up from work I took him to Sonic for a half price cheeseburger.  Then we went to DCS to drop off a document.  As I was strapping him back in his seat he said - "when I get bigger I can sit in the front seat with you.  When I get even bigger I can drive other small people to Sonic."

3.  Sam is now saying "oh my goodness!"  He is also talking in full sentences (about three or four words).

4.  Finn does not get dessert most days at school because he refuses to eat his lunch.

5.  Finn said his bible verse to his teachers this week and received a "star."

6.  Finn and I took a long nap together today (Saturday).  Finn snuggled right up next to me the entire time - it was wonderful.

7. Sam is singing the "Super Why" song right now.

8.  Upon pulling into the driveway today Sam got really excited and said "HOME."  Then he cocked his head to the side and smiled the sweetest smile I have ever seen. 

9. Finn got his first timeout at school for running around the parking lot.

10. After picking Finn up from school on Wednesday we went straight to Judge Brown's office for a short meeting.  I brought Finn with me.  Judge Brown said hi to Finn and another lawyer complimented him on his tie.  Finn immediately falls to the floor and starts rolling around like a crazy person - I was so embarrassed.

11. On Saturday John, Lindsay and JT came over for lunch.  Finn and JT ate hotdogs, played on the swing set and played with toys. 

12.  Finn has been singing "Harry Potter in 99 Seconds" and "Lord of the Rings in 99 Seconds" all week.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday