Chapel Day

Today was Finn's first Chapel Day at school.  They have Chapel every Wednesday at HCA and the children are required to wear their Chapel uniform.  At the open house on Thursday I believe I remember being told that the kids didn't have to wear their Chapel uniform this week because it was the first week.   When I dropped Finn off this morning I immediately noticed that all of the children were wearing their Chapel uniforms.  I panicked.  Then I remembered that Finn's Chapel Uniform was still in the trunk of my car wrapped in plastic!  I grabbed the bag and changed Finn in the "indoor play area."  Luckily no other parents came in.

When I started buttoning the shirt Finn looked at me and said, "I don't think this shirt is going to be very comfortable  mom." Comfortable or not - he looked cute.  We just need to get a belt for next week.


 
When I picked Finn up this afternoon I learned that his table manners are starting to catch on.  In the car I asked Finn a couple of questions.  He didn't answer.  I asked again - no answer. I asked Finn what was wrong and looked at me disdainfully.  After swallowing a "single" smarty (candy) he said, "Mom, we don't talk with our mouths full." 
 
Our new morning drop off set up is that I take Finn on my way to work and Michael takes Sam on his way to work.  I didn't see much of Sam until this afternoon when they got home.  We had a nice night.  I had to work a lot of the night preparing for trial - but the boys played nicely in the upstairs TV room. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday