First Visit to the Pediatrician

On Tuesday we took Will to the pediatrician for the first time.   Our appointment was at 9:30 and I slept until 8:30.  Needless to say, we were rushing get there on time.  Mom and I met Michael at the office at 9:30 and we went to the "new baby" area to wait. 

When it was our turn, we went to the back and they weighed Will.  He weighed 6 pounds even.  Since birth he has dropped 9 ounces.  But, even with my feeding debacle, he didn't lose too much weight.  








His appointment went well.  Dr. Johnson didn't have any concerns other than jaundice.  He took a blood sample for testing and let us know that he would call us later with the results.  Everything was fine - but he wants to see him again on Thursday. 

Next, mom and I went to Babies-R-Us to buy a co-sleeper.  I have always said that I would NEVER let one of our kids sleep in bed with us.  I have broken every rule that I have ever set with Will.  I justify it by reminding myself that he is still supposed to be snuggled up tight in my belly.  He is just too little to be left alone. I also got him some "Tom's" baby lotion - it smells so good!



When we got home I spent some time trying to get caught up on the blog.  Then Will and I took a nap. 


Papa came up later to bring my old freezer from college and to visit.  He played basketball with the boys and had dinner with us too. 


Will wasn't too keen on being left alone during dinner so I wrapped him up in Aunt Sharon's wrap and he slept quietly through the entire dinner. 



Next it was bath time. 





This baby loves laying in a warm bath. 


After the bath we put Finn and Sam in bed and Michael, Mom and I sat upstairs until bedtime.  Will actually laid in his bassinet and slept by himself for the first time. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday