Saying Goodbye to Nana

Well, Nana left on Saturday.  She has been with us everyday since we brought Will home (8 days). She has been so much help to us.  She has cleaned my house top to bottom, made dinner every night and waited on me hand and foot.  She also provided me with much needed emotional support since I had the post baby blues during her stay. The boys were sad to see he go too.  Finn told me numerous times during the day and he missed Nana.  He even woke me up at 1:00 a.m. to tell me he was sad because he missed Nana so much.  So Nana, if you are reading this - Thank you for staying with us and taking such good care of us.  I needed you more that I could have imagined. (I have a tendency to think that I don't ever need help).







Saturday was a pretty laid back day.  I stuck to my feeding schedule while the boys played close by.  Later that evening Michael and I watched a Game of Thrones.  


Will's new sleeper from Gran.  We are trying to keep him very warm so that he won't expend too much energy shivering.  Since he is so little he has a hard time keeping warm. 

The night was pretty tough. I think that I slept about 3.5 hours.  I was exhausted on Sunday morning. We did manage to get all three boys up and fed to church on time.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday