Friday, July 1, 2016

Third Pediatrician Appointment

Well, we went back to the pediatrician's office this morning for a weigh in.  No improvement.  He still weighed 6 pounds.  I got a little teary in the pediatrician's office.  Dr. Johnson assured us that he is going to be fine and not to worry and that it takes a little time for the weight gain to show. It made me feel a lot better.

We are still supplementing with formula every three hours.  We are going back on Sunday for another weigh in.

When we got home I fed Will and then we took a nap.   Later that day Mom drove me to the daycare so that I could pick up the paperwork.  Then we came right back home.




He seems to be eating really well today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand, Foot and Mouth - Round II

Second verse, same as the first - almost.   Hand, foot and mouth has once again plagued the Begley home.  This time the unlucky recipie...