Wednesday

Wednesday we spent a quiet day at home.  We had lasagna for dinner.   Later that evening Matt, Shelley, Jack and John Matthew came over to visit.





Before bed we went into the upstairs bathroom to find Sam sitting on the toilet wearing Nana's glasses. He looked so funny.

Will and I made our best attempt to sleep downstairs.  I fed him and then put him in the bassinet next to our bed.  When he started fidgeting I put him in the co-sleeper.  When that didn't work we went back upstairs.  We really didn't sleep all that well.  Will was up much of the night crying.  He seemed very frustrated with breast feeding so at 4:00 I gave him a bottle of formula.  He calmed right down and went straight to sleep.  I guess he was just hungry.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday