Peanut Butter and Jelly

Today (Thursday) Finn had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He was very fond of it.

It was a very messy event.





I took entirely too many pictures, but I couldn't resist.


The rest of the day was very busy. Finn went with me to visit a few of my younger clients. He was very well behaved and ended up playing with one of my clients toy cars. Then it was off to Tullahoma to spend the night at Grandad and Gigi's house. First we made a quick stop by Nana and Papa's house where Finn helped Papa in the yard. Once we got to Grandad and Gigi's Finn, Gigi and I went to Zaxby's for dinner. After dinner I went back home to Hendersonville. Finn was very excited to see me go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere