The Hankster ( I couldn't resist)



Today at 5:22 I received a rather exciting text message from MJ letting me know that Hank was here. I was so excited. I got ready, went to court and the minute court was over I headed straight to the hospital. I was the only one there meaning that I got fully, uninterrupted access to Hank. I will leave most of the details to MJ, but I will say that he is so wonderful! He is cute as a button, super chilled out and has the cutest head of hair; he is so cuddly too! I asked Em if she minded if I posted some pictures and she said no, so here are a few shots of Hank.






Later that night Michael and I went out for his birthday. Yes, Hank was born on Uncle Michael's birthday. I told Michael that his birthday has already become less significant. But I do want to say Happy 30th to Michael.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday