Presents for Mama




Today while I was upstairs writing a letter, Finn and Michael were outside getting a present for Mama. When they came back inside Michael called me to come downstairs telling me that Finn had something for me. As I was walking downstairs I heard Finn yelling for Mama. He looked so sweet holding a dandelion out for me. When I got to him he gave me the flower. It was so precious.


I am also happy to report that Finn loves green vegetables. He isn't crazy about broccoli, but he loves green peas, lima beans and green beans. Last night for dinner he ate half a can of lima beans and begged for more. Tonight he ate a ton of green beans. Then he finished the rest of my fish. I am so happy that he is branching out.


Finally, "timeout" is going really well. Even though he doesn't necessarily enjoy going to "timeout" he doesn't get up until I tell him he can. He tries his hardest to get me to smile. After I position him in his corner, I turn my back to him and ignore him. Of course he starts saying "mama" over and over, but I don't give. After one minute I will tell Finn that timeout is over and he can get up. He gets the biggest smile on his face, runs over to me and gives me a huge hug.

Comments

  1. Too sweet! I didn't know you were doing time out. I'm glad it's working well. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday