Where to begin?????

I haven't blogged in while, so here goes. On Friday night we celebrated Uncle James' birthday. Finn had speghetti, bread and birthday cake. He was in good spirits and got to stay up a little past his bedtime.

The next morning Michael and I got up and packed for a fun filled night in Tunica with our friends Brandon and Carissa. Finn spent the night with Gran and Pa (I will post pictures later).



We got home on Sunday afternoon and spent the remainder of the night with Finn. Right before bedtime I realized that Finn didn't have his blanket so I decided to do a switcharoo. Even though it was just a "big" version of his beloved blanket Finn didn't buy it.






For the past few nights Finn and I have shared a bowl of popcorn. He sits right next to me, lays his head on my shoulder and eats popcorn. It is really a wonderful moment. Usually it is right before bed and he is glued to Chess. Tonight he eating popcorn right next to me. He has his feet on the laptop and he is watching Les Mis for the first time. I needed a break from Chess. He hasn't seemed to mind the change of pace so far.


For some reason Finn always ends up with his feet in the bowl. Who knows why? But I always have to tell him to get his toes out of the bowl.

Other new Finnisms - he asks to hold everything. If he sees it he wants to hold it. Now when he sees the cats, he says "hold it" and grabs there fur. He now has a scratch on his forehead where Fannie bit the crud out of him. He really did deserve it. He also really likes to hold his toothbrush too. I think that he just doesn't want to have his teeth brushed and thinks that if he holds the toothbrush he is safe. Nice try.






Since is it warming up outside Finn is starting to sleep in his diaper only.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday