Hurricane Sam

Saturday night was ROUGH.  After we got back from Dad's house Michael and I went to hang out at "Sam's Sports Grill" with Brandon and Carissa.  When we got home Gran had  Finn and Sam both in bed.  We thought we were home free until about 11:00 when Sam started crying hysterically.  Michael rocked Sam back to sleep.  He was up again at 12:30.  I got up with him.  He would not stop crying - I couldn't console him.  I gave him some pain medicine and rocked him for an hour.  He finally fell asleep close to 1:30. At 1:35 he was back up screaming his lungs out.  I got him and put him in bed with me.  He slept directly on top of me laying on my chest.  I couldn't sleep with him there because I knew I would drop him.  So after I was sure he was asleep I eased him next to me.  He was up again at 4:00.  But this time he was ready to laugh and play.  I chucked that baby back in his crib, closed the door and turned the monitor down. 

He was an angel at church, of course.  When we got back to the house he started getting fussy again.  I gave him more pain meds and we took a nap on the couch. In order to get away from the screaming Michael and Finn went to the park.  Sam and I went shopping. The change of pace was a good choice - he seemed to enjoy himself.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday