PSYCH!!!

On Friday, I had a trial so I didn't get to stay home with the boys.  Before leaving for JT's Sam found Finn's toy drill.  He figured out how to turn it on - it looked like he was drilling a hole in his own head.


Poor little thing - his face is so chapped.  I better be seeing multiple teeth SOON!

After picking the boys up from JT's house, we met Daddy at Kroger to do a little shopping.  Finn asked for some pancakes for breakfast so we went down the frozen breakfast aisle, which happened to be across from the ice cream aisle.  Needless to say, we left the store with ice cream sandwiches.

When we got home Michael grilled hotdogs while Finn helped me make macaroni.  When we sat down for dinner Sam ate a bowl of macaroni while Finn ate almost two hotdogs.  Finn likes to provide commentary on life.  Throughout supper he stated over and over how he liked hotdogs/hotdogs are my favorite food in the whole world/thanks for making hotdogs mom.  After supper Finn and I invented a new game - it is called Psych.  It started as me grabbing Finn and throwing on his back on the coach. It evolved into me asking for a hug and right has he leaned into hug me would yell "PSYCH" and throw him on his back.  He loved it so much that he tried to play it by himself.  Next, I heard the following in sequence:  "Psych" - thud - cry.  When I ran into the den all I could see were Finn's feet dangling over the arm of the couch.  Finn had apparently jumped on the couch, bounced over the arm and fell face first in the hardwood.  I laughed so hard that I offended Finn.    Afterwards I read "Bad Dog Marley" to Finn and then rocked Sam to sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday