Blur

Sunday was a complete blur.  We were all tired from the big wedding and the weather suited our mood perfectly.  It was dreary and cold; perfect weather for a lazy day in.  After church we picked the boys up from the nursery.  The nursery worker seemed genuinely disappointed that we picked up Sam. She told us that she was so excited when she learned that Sam did not nap in the first hour because she knew she would get to sit and hold him and rock.  I took it as a complement.

When we got home Michael went to pick up some lunch.  While he was gone Finn and Sam both sat in my lap and we rocked in the glider.  Sam fell asleep shortly after.  I think I did too.  When I woke up it was time to go to work.  I had an all day trial the next morning to prepare for.   After I finished working I decided to splurge for dinner and make taco salad.  We made sure that we got both the boys in bed right at 8:00 - then we turned on Dexter and ate taco salad.  It was the perfect Sunday.

A few more pictures of Sam pulling up. 






Monday was a bit of a blur too.  My trial lasted late so I didn't get home until almost 7:00. I did manage to spend some time rocking Sam.  

On Tuesday Grandad and Gigi came to visit.  Gigi stayed with the boys while I worked in the office.  During Sam's nap Gigi and Finn returned with pumpkins. Later that night Finn started talking about the police.  He thinks that the police are "bad guys."  I had to have a talk with  him about what the police do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere