Sunday

This morning I might have overslept a little bit so we were in a rush to get the boys ready for church.  We made it in plenty of time but I a little greasy.  On the way to church Finn asked me if he could go to "Monica's class."  Monica is a 9th grader at Long Hollow that used to be in my middle school class.  Finn loves Monica.  He told me last we that she is a fun girl.

Every Sunday we always ask Finn what he learned in Sunday School.  He usually said, "God."  He is starting to get more specific though. Today he told us that he learned "God helps us not to get sick."   I also told me that he played race cars with another little boy from his class.
Here we have Finn showing me his Sunday school lesson.  After church Michael went to get lunch and Finn and Sam watched Thomas together.  I have to admit that I kind of miss Thomas.  Finn watched it so much when he was a baby that I got sick of it.  But lately I have longed for the days when my little Finn would crawl in my lap and ask to watch "Domas."   Sam is starting to enjoy it now so Finn kindly watches with him.

After their naps Sam and I went to the Goodwill and then we met Michael and Finn at the Station Camp Elementary School playground.  Finn was so excited when we pulled up.  He wanted to show everything there was to play on.  He is still a little nervous about swinging.  He will only swing if someone swings with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday