Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Finn Rewrites Genesis


This morning as I was getting ready for work Finn brought all of his dinosaurs into my bedroom and started playing with them in the floor.  When I looked down I noticed that Finn was putting his dinosaurs in groups.  He was putting all the T-Rexs together, etc.  Then I heard him say, "Now the dinosaurs can go two-by-two into the ark. "

Finn is also using phrases from his newest favorite movie in his everyday life.  Last night I told him that I was going to make spaghetti for dinner.  Finn looked at me and said, "Anyone can cook . . . but not everyone should." I was slight offended.

 The next morning at breakfast Finn asked for pancakes.  Since we were completely out of cereal and oatmeal I popped some blueberry pancakes into the microwave.  When I served them to Finn he said, "if you are what you eat I only want to eat the good stuff."

 Well, it was bound to happen . . . 


 One of Finn's favorite pastimes - playing in the sink.



You have heard of helicopter parents - you know, the parents have hover over their children at all times.  Well, Finn is a helicopter child.  Today as I was working at the computer, Finn propped himself up onto toy shelf right next to me and stayed with me the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand, Foot and Mouth - Round II

Second verse, same as the first - almost.   Hand, foot and mouth has once again plagued the Begley home.  This time the unlucky recipie...