Finn Rewrites Genesis


This morning as I was getting ready for work Finn brought all of his dinosaurs into my bedroom and started playing with them in the floor.  When I looked down I noticed that Finn was putting his dinosaurs in groups.  He was putting all the T-Rexs together, etc.  Then I heard him say, "Now the dinosaurs can go two-by-two into the ark. "

Finn is also using phrases from his newest favorite movie in his everyday life.  Last night I told him that I was going to make spaghetti for dinner.  Finn looked at me and said, "Anyone can cook . . . but not everyone should." I was slight offended.

 The next morning at breakfast Finn asked for pancakes.  Since we were completely out of cereal and oatmeal I popped some blueberry pancakes into the microwave.  When I served them to Finn he said, "if you are what you eat I only want to eat the good stuff."

 Well, it was bound to happen . . . 


 One of Finn's favorite pastimes - playing in the sink.



You have heard of helicopter parents - you know, the parents have hover over their children at all times.  Well, Finn is a helicopter child.  Today as I was working at the computer, Finn propped himself up onto toy shelf right next to me and stayed with me the entire time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday