Christmas at HCA

Last Friday was the Christmas party at HCA.  I met Sam for breakfast.  Michael went to Christmas Chapel with Finn.







This is apparently how Sam travels from room to room.  One finger over his mouth and his hands on his hips.  He looked so sassy. 


First, Sam wrote out his Christmas list. 


Then he made reindeer food.


Then we all did the photo booth.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, people eating and child

Last, Sam did a nativity sticker craft. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and child

Gran came and worked with Sam so that I could head over to Finn's party. 


When I got there Finn was making a Christmas Ornament. 

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting, child and indoor

Will also had his Christmas party at daycare.  I didn't get to attend, but Miss Laura sent me the pictures.  She told me that Will had so much fun opening his bear. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday