Clean Up

This afternoon when we went to pick Finn up from the nursery, we got our weekly Finn update. This week they told us that Finn loves to clean up. When the other parents came to pick up their kids, Finn started saying "clean up" and put all of his toys away. The nursery workers believe that Finn thought that if he cleaned up his parents would come and get him.

When we got home Finn had lunch, a peanut butter sandwich and a butter pecan cupcake.


Yes, this is peanut butter in Finn's ear.




Finn first cupcake (I made these for Victoria's birthday) - he learned to say this word real quick



Then Finn and I took a long nap. When we got up we snuggled on the couch and watched Thomas (it was really cold today). Then I went to do a home visit for one the kids that serve as Guardian Ad Litem for.

When I got home I found Finn sitting in the kitchen floor eating raisins out of his dump truck.



Jammies and tennis shoes - classy!

Then I made a few chicken salads dinner. At dinner, Finn ate green peas. The best part about dinner now is praying because Finn knows to hold our hands and say Amen.

Next Finn had a bath. During his bath Kodiak jumped up onto the side of the tub. Finn immediately grabbed his back leg and tried to pull him into the water. Kodiak escaped, but just barely. Like a moron, he sat on the floor right next to the tub and began to bathe. Unsatisfied, Finn filled up an entire cup of water and poured it over the side right ont0 Kodiak. I laughed so hard that Finn filled up another one. I had to stop him right there. Finn must have known I meant business because he walked over to me, hugged me and in his sweetest voice, said "mama, timeout?"

Comments

  1. There is so much to say about this post, so I'll just say, Precious!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday