JT




Late Saturday afternoon Master Finn arrived home in his carriage, or maybe I should say his new "slightly used" but totally wonderful double seater red wagon. Finn spent two nights with Grandad and Gigi. From what I hear he was on the go the entire time.

A few minutes after Finn got home JT came a knockin' on the door. JT came over to our house while his big sister Sarah graduated from high school. Finn was overcome with excitement to have JT at his house. JT had a really good time playing with Finn's toys. I will say that Finn got a big lesson in sharing. Everyday JT shares his toys with Finn but Finn is not accustom to sharing his toys with anyone. I think after a few more sessions he will get the hang of it.

After JT left Finn went straight to sleep. The next morning was Sunday so we got Finn up and ready to go to the nursery. I am starting to get a little concerned about Finn's behavior in the nursery. He doesn't really fuss anymore, but every time I peek in on him he is playing by himself. This Sunday in particular, all the kids were playing in one general area and Finn was over on the opposite side of the room pushing a truck around (go figure). For some reason, it broke my heart a little.

Once home we realized that Finn wasn't feeling well. He fell asleep on the couch while I was cooking lunch and slept for a little over an hour. It was so sweet to see him napping on the couch. When he woke up he peeked over the top of the couch at us and then laid back down on his stomach and watched TV. After lunch Finn asked to sit with me, so I turned on the Harry Potter marathon and we had some cuddle time. Finn doesn't necessarily like Harry Potter, but he definitely likes to say "Harry Potter." He says is with such conviction and zeal - it's really quite inspiring. The inspiration thing was a joke by the way. Even thought HP doesn't grace his top 10 list, he recognizes it when it is on.

A few minutes later I looked down and Finn was sound asleep again - very strange for this boy. So I cuddled next to him and took a short nap too. It was such a sweet moment. Every so often he would wake up, smile at me, say "Mama" and go back to sleep.

Later on in the evening we went over to JT's house to celebrate Sarah's graduation with her family and friends. Finn sat right next to me on the couch the entire time. He didn't cry or fuss or wiggle - instead he just stared out into space and munched on a cookie. Once we got home we took Finn's temperature and learned that he was running around 1oo. We gave him some Tylenol and he fell fast to sleep on top of me.


This morning (Monday) Michael stayed home with Finn while I went to court. Michael took Finn to the doctor's office and learned that Finn had a cold. When I got home from court I took over and Michael went to work.

Part of my day including going to visit one of my youngest clients R.J. He is a one year old baby that is as cute as a button. Finn didn't really like going to R.J.'s house and instead was more interested in going home. On the way home he started saying "eat" over and over again so I asked Finn what he wanted to eat. He responded, "eat, Nana and Papa, see um, okay. Translated this means - I want to eat with Nana and Papa, I want to see them, Okay?" Then he started randomly saying "beans." After listening to this go on for about 20 minutes I called mom and asked her what she normally feeds Finn and sure enough it was field peas. This kid has quite the memory.

After his bath tonight Finn made himself comfortable in the glider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday