Barnes and Noble - A,K,A

Finn's new favorite place. Today was a Finn and Mama day and after a long day of sitting a home, we got in the car and made the trip to Barnes and Noble. The purpose of the trip was to buy a book for me, however the minute we walked in the door Finn was mesmerized. First we saw the Harry Potter display. He yelled "MOVIES" and took off toward them. Then we ran over to the children's section. Finn very quickly found the "Thomas" and trucks section. We sat in the floor and looked at Thomas books for about 30 minutes. Then we found the Mecca of Barnes and Noble - the Thomas the Train table train set. Finn played with the train set for a while until a little girl came up and wanted to to play too. The little girl ran over to Finn, gave him a side hug, and said "I like this baby." In response Finn grabbed his crouch and said and "poo poo." We certainly don't have to worry about Finn being a "ladies man."

Next we went to the adult section. Finn had to touch every book on the way and say "mama's book." I ended up having to carry him until we found my section. When we finally got there I put Finn down and started looking for my book. Then I heard a thud and turned around to see that Finn had knocked about 7 books off the shelf. I hurriedly put the books back, sat with Finn on the floor, held him down with my legs and continued to took for my book. We looked ridiculous.

After we left Barnes and Noble we made a quick stop at Kroger and then came home to start preparing the Lasagna. I turned Mickey on and Finn sat in the floor and watched. After a few minutes I heard Finn whine. When I went into check on him I saw that he managed to get one arm out of his shirt.
As the day went on, Finn felt worse and worse. He hasn't eaten well all week and didn't eat hardly anything for dinner. After dinner Gran and Pa stopped by for about 30 minutes. Then Finn sat with me and went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday