Miss You

Today Michael picked Finn up from Victoria's. When they got home Finn found me sitting at the kitchen table preparing for tomorrow's hearing. When we saw me he came over to where I was sitting and hopped in my lap. I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back. Then I said "I missed you" and he looked at me and said "miss you." I just melted. Then Finn and I had a short conversation. I asked him about the scratch on his knee and he pointed to it. Then I asked "what boo-boos do" and he said "hurt" and finally I asked out he got his boo-boo and he said "fall down." It's neat to see how he is starting to be able to comprehend questions and know how to answer them properly.



Later on in evening Michael gave Finn a bath. After his bath he came running in my office area naked as a jaybird. Finn loves when I make copies. Once the copy is made and comes out onto the tray Finn will take it off the tray and bring it to me. He gets so excited when he hears the copier. He runs over in anticipation and grabs for the paper and fast as he can. Since he was naked I could only post this one picture.

Comments

  1. Finn, you are such a smart boy! We're very proud of you.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday