Papa Juice

This morning Finn slept until 7:30 (sweet boy). Once up we went downstairs to bake cookies. While I was baking Finn checked his Facebook account.



After another successful day in the nursery Finn came home and took a good nap. When he woke up he ran around the house like a wild horse. We played "Mama Fast" for what felt like forever. This game is really simple - Finn will say "Mama Fast" and I will tear off through the house as fast I can go. Then Finn will run after me - he runs as fast has he can with his mouth wide open and holds his arms open. When he finally reaches me he gives me an enormous hug.

Around 4:00 Gran and Pa stopped by with some wood.

Finn helped unload. . .

And stack.
Right before bed I let Finn look through the photo album. Finn loves looking at pictures. After looking for a few minutes he stopped on a picture, pointed and said, "Papa Juice."



He was referring to Papa Bruce. I asked him who the baby was and he said "Finn." Sorry Rex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday