Little Rascal

Pooped!

O-TAY. Finn has started saying "otay." This is Finn's way of saying okay. When he asks for something now he will say, for example, "Mama, milk, otay, pees (please). It is so precious. Usually when he asks nicely for something I will say "okay." Now he has taken it upon himself to say my line.

This afternoon while Finn and I were driving home I was listening to a random C.D. Finn said, Mama, Chess, Otay. This went on for a while. When I didn't respond to his liking, i.e., continued to listen to my c.d., he, in his most defiant voice said, "Mama, turn off."

After we all got home for the evening, Michael gave me a big hug. Finn ran up to us, threw one arm around Michael's leg and one around mine and said "hug."

This morning Finn woke daddy up. He crawled up into the bed, got under the covers and laid with Michael. At one point I asked him if he wanted to go see JT? He looked a me and very seriously said "stay home." Finn loves going to JT's house, but he his favorite thing is to stay home with mom and dad.

He is also getting better at playing with his Thomas cards. He can recognize and say Mavis, Salty, Berty, Molly, the Conductor and Sir Topham Hatt. Tonight Finn and I sat in the floor and played with his cards. We spread all the cards out and I asked him to hand me certain characters. He didn't miss a one.

What he is not getting better at is taking baths. He hates the idea of taking a bath now. I guess that comes with being a boy. When I tell him it's bathtime, he says, and I quote "no, no, no, no, no, no." It is so funny to hear him say no because he says it in rapid fire procession.

Finally, upon asking Finn what he wanted for dinner, he adamantly stated that he wanted fish. This kid loves tilapia. When I cook fish I always make Finn his own fillet. Last night he ate his entire fillet and half of mine. And he doesn't just eat it - he inhales it. I think it is hilarious that he loves fish at the tender age of 20 month.

Yes, he is 20 months today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere