Gran and the Case of the Red Tomatoes

On Thursday morning I went over to Pick-up Erin and the boys. First we stopped at HCA to drop the boys off , then I took Erin to the airport. I spent the day with Aunt Sharon helping her pack for NC. And by helping I mean, playing with and holding little Henry, It's a tough job, but, I am his Gran so I struggled through it. LOL! Just look an this sweet boy!



I went straight to HCA from Sharons to get the boys, I was about 15 minutes early and the line for car riders was already started. Once the classes began to dismiss it moved very quickly and in no time I was picking up Finn. I asked him where we went to get Sam and he said we had to go in so I parked and we went inside to his classroom. I was so happy to see them and we jumped in car and turned on PawPatrol (that's the movie we had playing in the car).

Once we got home, I told the boys they could play outside while I prepared dinner. They were playing on the patio tree when Finn came to get me to show me something he had found. It was a rather large bird nest! We tried to get up high enough to see the top of it but we couldn't.



While I was outside with them I decided to show them the tomato plants. We walked over to see if we had any red tomatoes and we did have three! I picked them and Finn asked me about all the green ones, I explained that we could only eat the red ones.





We had dinner and Finn didn't want to eat his broccoli and I told him he only had to have a small piece of it, then he could have his ice cream so he ate it right up.                                                                                                                                          




After dinner they went out and played some more while I cleaned up. It seems that Batman and Spiderman were trapped by dirt, Both of the Spidermans were able to escape, but Batman didn't make it.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere